Monday, July 07, 2008

Wooden Juju Doll, or something?

I was in the mall... strange cart of iron, mainly flat. A wooden doll that looked as a baby treant was crying but couldn't be heard. People were pushing/pulling... just as when there is too much people in a small space. The little treant almost went over the cart to the floor. I stopped and went in front of it, concerned that something had happenned to it. As I aproached it was facing down but I heard it saying "mama". i was stunned. Suddenly I realized that the little treant somehow was my little witch, as I was overwhelmed with joy when I heard her words... apparently her "first words". As i went to hold her, she turned to me, now the wood had her eyes, and she spoke a small phrase "Beware! They'll beat you!". As I looked around puzzled I saw a mob was forming around us... Suddenly jumping on us.
I woke up, startled.

No comments: